I love this straight Flame action 🔥🔥🔥
I had a chance to see you perform live and catch the radio interview you are one of my favorite artist when are you coming back to Florida specifically Tampa
Another banger
Love it!! Keep the good music going
Ok bro I’m feeling this ����������������������������
Dude said “ I’m living for the lamb while they fighting over goats” that might be the hardest line of the year
I have listen to this at least 10 times no lie how is this guy not signed
My favorite Osaze song so far!!!
i have only heard 2 songs from him but he is 2 for 2 in my book with hits and this might even be a classic
I love this straight Flame action 🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteI had a chance to see you perform live and catch the radio interview you are one of my favorite artist when are you coming back to Florida specifically Tampa
ReplyDeleteAnother banger
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Keep the good music going
ReplyDeleteOk bro I’m feeling this ����������������������������
ReplyDeleteDude said “ I’m living for the lamb while they fighting over goats” that might be the hardest line of the year
ReplyDeleteI have listen to this at least 10 times no lie how is this guy not signed
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Osaze song so far!!!
ReplyDeletei have only heard 2 songs from him but he is 2 for 2 in my book with hits and this might even be a classic
ReplyDelete