#CHH...We Got the Sauce | Official Spotify Playlist


FiveTwenty Collective is proud to announce an agreement to make "CHH...We Got the Sauce" the platform's official Spotify playlist!




Click here to listen to the playlist.

"We Got the Sauce" was started in 2018 by Nathaniel Shelton (@Iam_NateDogg) who also curates the playlist.

It began as an all CHH encompassing playlist but has made a shift in focus to the indie artist.

Nate said that his hope for the playlist is to,
"Spread a message of hope in a culture that is hopelessly lost."

For the playlist's debut with FiveTwenty Collective, Hawaii's own Thomas Iannucci was chosen as the cover artist.



Follow "CHH...We Got the Sauce" for all of the newest in indie CHH.


_________________________________________

*If you are an indie CHH artist and would like your song considered for the We Got the Sauce playlist, email your song's Spotify link to fivetwentycollective@gmail.com with the subject line "Playlist Submission"

6 comments:

  1. Thank you pertaining to sharing that excellent written content on your website. I ran into it on google. I am going to check back again once you publish much more aricles. why not find out more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. buy spotify streams

    ReplyDelete
  3. So despite the fact that the measure of cash you make per stream (per play) is not exactly a penny,apple music the introduction potential is well justified, despite all the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. Buy Spotify Plays

    ReplyDelete